Friday, May 19, 2006


Nobody

When I first started writing this kind of thing, my friend asked "What happens if nobody reads it?"
I shrugged and said "Hah, it isn't important." I'm simply writing, I said. I don't need anybody to actually read it! But I was lying to myself. I do want a lot and a lot of people to read, and laugh and find me the smartest little kitty this side of kitty street. Alas, I have no freaking idea how to get people to come a knocking.

So I did the next best thing, I got myself a consultant. He is the kind of guy who loves being online and probably knows every damn irritating thing about the internet. His name is Drick. Now I couldn't tell Drick that I actually had a blog, cause if I did, i know he'd end up laughing at my blog and i won't be able to ask him such a serious question and he won't be able to give me an unbiased answer. (I'm complicated like that).

So i asked him hypothetically: Where does one find a blog? And he said you go to the blogger thingy and do a search for what you are interested in. And i went:Hah?

What in the world would be the keyword that would bring my blog out into the open?

I thought and thought and thought - NOBODY. That's my keyword. If somebody types: "Where NODODY goes" and hits search, they'll get me!

The Nobody blog. He he... Okay that was lil pathetic, but I'm in a self defeating mood at the moment.

Well, I suppose I could just go announce that I have a blog and make my friends crawl here and do some reading. But then I have to like make it really interesting and have pictures and cartoons and quotes and smart alec writing going on... (ok maybe i've hit the smart alec writing bit already), cause they will know who I am and I have to produce quality! I just have to!!!!!!!!!!

And i would love adding pictures, but ... how in the world do I do that? Ok i suppose I could click the "add image" button, but but but... where will the picture come out? What happens when I want the picture to come out right here. Ok i did something, but i think my little farny yellow face has gone somewhere other than... oooh i found him, his on the top somewhere... Well now... isn't my blog simply smashing!

Right.. write... Oh I've got it! What would everybody in the world be interested in googling right this very minute?? The Da Vinci Code of course! Or as Amir Muhamad likes to say - The The Vinci Code!

He he.. ok I'm gonna review the movie! Watchout!

P/s i tried to make the yellow farny fella bigger but I can't... sob sob sob help sob sob sob

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened to Fritz?

Saturday, May 20, 2006 2:19:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your choices have led you to me. I say you've made the best choices.

Cheers

Sunday, June 04, 2006 1:24:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home