Thursday, May 25, 2006

Today

I've had three Zip bars today. Oranged flavoured. Why? Well because I could really. Cause I could.

I could do a lot of things. We all can. (Yes, its one of them introspective pieces).

I could be a writer, like a real one, with columns, books and roadshows to my name,
I could be a naturalist, living with the tigers, calling them by name,
I could be the best eva vocalist in a nightclub, swaying them hips,
I could be mother, teacher, friend, salmon lover, rootbeer sipper....

I could be puppyhugger, treeclimber, pastry taster,
I could be a scarecrow, a fairy, a tigerlily,

I could be Madonna both sexy and holy,
I could be swim instructor cum sky diver,
I could be Ryan Giggs...
I could be Naomi Campbell...

I could be chess master, gold digger, Nancy Drew and William H Macy.

I could be snow, slate, hail.

I could be love, hate, jealousy.

I could be excitement, wonder, splendour.

I could be.

It's all inside of me.

In a day

Today.

All to be....

Regardless.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had a loaf of bread today. Raisins inside. Why? Well because I could really. Cause I could.

I could do a lot of things. We all can.

I could be a pirate, like a real one, with eye patches, and tatoos to boot,

I could be a dwarf, living underground, calling the precious gems by names,

I could be the best eva warrior mage, wandering the land, in search of fame

I could be father, a husband, a lover, a friend

I could be drug addict, a thief, a murderer,

I could be a dragon, a griffon, an elemental.

I could be Da Vinci, crazy and mysterious

I could be teacher on how to procrastinate

I could be Gianfranco Zola...
I could be Raistlin Majere...

I could be Whiskeyjack, sergeant and commander of the Malazan army

I could be lightning storm, brooding clouds or winter's night,

I could be envy, pride, lust

I could be hope, joy, faith

I could be.
It's all inside of me.

In a day

But not Today.

Cause I am a master procrastinator, remember?

and happy birthday, dearie.

Friday, May 26, 2006 9:10:00 pm  
Blogger Gypsy said...

As always Fritz doesn't dissapoint!
Thank you my dear, that was simply lovely.

Friday, May 26, 2006 9:20:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home