Wednesday, May 31, 2006

That smile

It's the first to greet, first to compliment,
It's plastered across my face, like a knee operation,
It's usually white and a little yellowish in places,
Most times trimmed with pink lipgloss ardenee
It's the first to react, to breakout in glee.
Yes, my smile, it is you see!

People say its what they remember most,

Not the big behind or ample bosom,
Not the inteligent things I say,

Not my inability to spell,
Not my wise ass cracks,
Nor my cackling laughter,

It is my smile they remember.

It can be a rainy day,
People can be mean,
And yet I smile,
Idiots intimidate,
People cry when the cat has a tummy ache,
And yet I smile.


Oh yes I am a happy child,
Cause I smile.
What a happy happy woman.
What a sweet sweet smile
What a joy to behold.


Yes of course.
Pretending, I'm good at too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home